Tuesday, February 26, 2008

chips, chips, chips... du du du du du...


i frikkin' love paolo conte. i'm listening to a mix i made, containing songs i probably shouldn't have spent money on. but right now, they're making me very happy. (currently: the buzzcocks.)

so i sent out an evite for my trunk show. now i just have to get my butt in gear and actually organize stuff. crappy part: jenny can't come. like a fool, i didn't check my calendar, and jenny'll be in texas for her mom's 60th birthday. poop. i mean, yay, mom, but poop on me for not checking to see if she'd be in town.

so. things to do before the trunk show: clean the house. make a stuffed form/display for my bracelets (rolling up a wad of fabric didn't work. maybe i'll try to make a bolster pillow, instead). while i'm at it, revamp or recreate my other displays. there are so many pretty displays out there, but i don't want my stuff to look like other people's stuff. there's so much competition out there in the handcrafted-jewelry world; i need to differentiate myself somehow.

ideas are appreciated. :)

oh, here's my latest and last piece, until i get my act in gear for the trunk show.

No comments: